Michael W. Thorne Finale Fifteen Annual Scholarship Run
Sunday, May 21, 2017
On July 3, 1984 at the age of 20 while working as a volunteer Fireman for the Borough of West Long Branch, Fire Co. #2, Michael W. Thorne, paid the supreme sacrifice...his life. A scholarship exists in Michael's memory, 100% of the proceeds from this race will go directly to fund the scholarship and other youth recreation events.
Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated. All donations will be acknowledged.
Benefits to $250+ Donor
Benefits to $500+ Donor
- Name on Donor board to be displayed at pre and post race events
- Acknowledgment of donation on insertion in goodie bags
- Acknowledged during award ceremonies
Benefits to $1,000+ Donor
- Above benefits...Plus...
- Name/logo on back of race t-shirt
- Promotional items welcome for goodie bags
- Link to company website included on Thorne Scholarship Run website
- Acknowledged at sponsor event
- Above benefits...Plus
- Name/logo in larger type than other Donors on back of race t-shirt
Any questions or suggestions, call Mindy Brady (732) 222-0725 Donations of any size are welcome and appreciated. Please fill out below form and return. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please note: Printed items are time sensitive.
Donor Application Form
City __________________State____ Zip________
Daytime Telephone ( ______)____________Contact Person_____________________________
Sponsor Amount________ Name to appear on sign______________________
$1,000 sponsors - please include camera ready art work of your company logo.
Please make all checks payable to: Charitable Fund of Michael W. Thorne and mail to Run Sponsorship, PO Box 442, West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764.
Tax ID 501(c) (3)-20-4463768